- Able to act as Planning Supervisors or Principal Contractor
- Loyal, highly skilled and experienced workforce of both direct employees and sub-contracted tradesmen.
- A dedicated team of Quantity Surveyors who are involved in every area of the project.
- Experienced management teams.
- Constant training to improve employee skill sets. The company is committed to the development and retention of its workforce.
- Large fleet of Plant maintained in-house by our specialist Fitters department
- Health and Safety department - assuring our responsibilities to the workforce, client and public
- Excellent relationships with Local Authorities and Water Authorities
- Memberships include the NHBC, Federation of Master Builders and Constructionline