Senior Quantity Surveyor (Construction)
Depending on skills and experience
Our Construction Department offers the highest quality of service to private clients, developers and housing associations delivering specialist house builds to large prestigious developments and affordable housing projects. The department is looking for a confident Senior Quantity Surveyor with extensive experience in construction to join the team and take the lead on high value projects from inception through to final accounts.
- Prepare, agree and submit valuations
- Control and monitor expenditure v budget.
- Agree costs for variations and prepare variations list
- Prepare, negotiate and agree final figures and accounts.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts to ensure the smooth running of all works.
- Lead and support less experienced team members.
- Chartered Surveyor MRICS
- 7-10 years as a Quantity Surveyor within a building environment
- Experienced working in new build residential and commercial properties
- Main contractor experience
- Non-adversarial approach and works collaboratively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- BSc Quantity Surveying or
- Ability to work autonomously and lead others.
- Excellent multi-tasker who remains calm and effective under pressure.
- Use the CONTACT US button and fill in your details
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01621 827298
We look forward to hearing from you
EJT Recruitment Team