depending on skills and experience
Our busy Civil Engineering and Groundworks department are looking for an experienced Civils Estimator to assist with the increasing work. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Civils Estimator to hit the ground running and grow their career with us.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive cost estimates for major projects working closely with internal teams and client
- To understand and be able to interpret and prepare a groundworks bill of quantities from drawings provided.
- To complete a full cost analysis of the potential project.
- To prepare a commercial review of contract terms and complete the risk / opportunities register.
- To work closely with internal teams to support the bid process and ensure all tenders are completed to the highest standard and within tight deadlines.
- To send tender enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers to ensure appropriate quotations are provided for projects.
- To make cost effective suggestions for alternative solutions and products.
- Experienced Civils / Groundworks Estimator
- Proven track record working on large scale projects in a similar role
- Ideally qualified in a relevant discipline
- Strong IT skills including excel and word
- Experience with estimating packages essential
- Knowledge of CAD desirable
- Knowledge and experience of working on tenders essential
- Full driving license
- Personable and Trustworthy
- Team Player
- Commercially aware
- Ability to build positive and effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Use the CONTACT US button and fill in your details
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01621 827298
We look forward to hearing from you
EJT Recruitment Team